Visit us / Follow us on:
General, Family, and Implant Dentistry
Dr. Amelio Annese established a tradition of trust and care in 1957. Dr. John Annese and Dr. Alexander Annese carry on the ideals while incorporating the latest advances in dentistry. We offer personalized care, the benefits of state of the art equipment, and services that are performed at a professional, comfort-focused pace to provide you with an exceptional level of service. For information on accessibility, please click here.
Some of our services you may not see at other dental offices:
Digital Dentistry - One visit crowns
Laser Assisted Regeneration (LANAP)
Invisible Orthodontic Aligners
Teeth In a Day (All-on-x, Fixed Hybrid Denture)
Safety Information regarding COVID-19
We are taking extended measures to further protect all our patients and team with additional protocols. A few of the many new protocols are listed below:
- In compliance with the recommendations for public health, anyone with a cough or fever will not be allowed in the building and should stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment.
- Before your appointment, we ask that you stay in your car instead of the waiting room until we're ready to seat you in your personal operatory. Simply call us when you arrive, and we will let you know when we're ready for you.
- HEPA air purifiers have been installed in each room to help improve air quality for all.
- Additional disinfecting is being done, including the use of UV light.
- Our staff is using additional personal protective equipment for both patient and staff safety.
Our dentists are part of both the American Dental Association and the Massachusetts Dental Society